Incorporate the powerful wisdom of Yoga into your performance!
The Actor’s Breath is not an acting class with a yoga warm-up, it’s practicing how to perform in front of an audience using everything yoga has to teach us.
Through movement, masks and meditation, students will develop…
- Powerful breathing techniques to calm stage fright and manage after-show adrenalin
- Agility, balance and stamina so you are physically confident onstage
- Improved ability to focus so you can “stay in character”
- Leadership skills, including determination, persistence and voice projection
- Listening skills, including the ability to stay connected to your own body and breath
- Team-building skills, learned through theater games, playing with masks, and scenework
- The one personal habit that can make or break you as an actor…
…and best of all, have some fun and make new friends